Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Weekly Running Miles for 3/11/13 - 3/17/13

A low mileage week because this was the week I kicked myself in the pants to get serious about this whole running business. But I didn't get around to doing that until the week was almost half over. Had a couple of days on the Cherry Creek trail either after work or during lunch. Felt so incredibly slow and tired on Thursday but felt pretty good the other days. Saturday was able to get over to Waterton Canyon which is a place that I just love running; especially when I can get up on the Colorado Trail.


Day Mileage Comments
Monday Rest Lazy
Tuesday Rest Lazy
Wednesday 6 Easy - Cherry Creek (CC)
Thursday 8 Easy - CC again. Very tired.
Friday Rest Sore
Saturday 13.6 Moderate Long - Waterton Canyon/CO Trail
Sunday Rest Sore
Total 27.6 Low but a good starting point. Will only go up from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment